Eco Swim Nappy | Connie
The perfect way to bring WA's Rottnest Island to you with this playful design featuring 'Connie the Quokka' on her many adventures in the Aussie sun! 'Connie' brings our Island to life by showcasing its stunning features.
Using disposable nappies on your baby when they are swimming is costly to you and the environment. Not only are Earthside Eco Bums swim nappies reusable, washable and environmentally sustainable, they are a simple to use, one-size design for newborns right through to toilet training toddlers saving you money and excess waste!
- OSFM (one size fits most) designed to fit from 4-14kg newborn right through to toilet training!
- 100% PUL cloth fabric outer shell. That is both breathable AND waterproof thanks to the fabrics unique fibre structure.
- Snug fitting to contain solids and pass liquids.
- Super soft nylon mesh inner provides comfort and is fast drying! 3 size adjustments at the front allowing for tailored fit and a great seal!
- Quality leg gussets safely contain number two's, while allowing for water and urine to flow through.
- Easy to clean.
- Simply dispose of solids, throw it into the warm wash and off you go!
- Hand-designed in the South West of Western Australia. Featuring eye-catching, limited edition artist prints.
CLARE HAMILTON 'CONNIE' & 'NINGALOO DREAMING' PRINTS Art and illustration have long been the love of this Margaret River local. Largely drawing inspiration from nature & inspired by all those around her, Clare embraces the opportunity to do something she loves by evoking inspiration with all who share in her passion for art that embraces life.