Eco Swim Nappy | Ludlow
This nature-inspired print brings inspiration from the Ludlow forest right here in the South West of WA! With bright colours and natural shapes to explore, the 'Ludlow' print is sure to capture your babes curious mind.
Using disposable nappies on your baby when they are swimming is costly to you and the environment. Not only are Earthside Eco Bums swim nappies reusable, washable and environmentally sustainable, they are a simple to use, one-size design for newborns right through to toilet training toddlers saving you money and excess waste!
- OSFM (one size fits most) designed to fit from 4-14kg newborn right through to toilet training!
- 100% PUL cloth fabric outer shell. That is both breathable AND waterproof thanks to the fabrics unique fibre structure.
- Snug fitting to contain solids and pass liquids.
- Super soft nylon mesh inner provides comfort and is fast drying! 3 size adjustments at the front allowing for tailored fit and a great seal!
- Quality leg gussets safely contain number two's, while allowing for water and urine to flow through.
- Easy to clean.
- Simply dispose of solids, throw it into the warm wash and off you go!
- Hand-designed in the South West of Western Australia. Featuring eye-catching, limited edition artist prints.
Adelia Rae Art is a work of passion for inspired Mum of three, Teacher & food lover Olivia Francis. A Perth Mumma with a zest for a side hustle! Working around nap times, Olivia captures the essence of life through commissioned work all aiming to tell her story through a paint brush.