Eco Swim Nappy | Western Waters
Be taken away to the shores of Ningaloo Reef with our magestic Whale Shark 'Ningaloo Dreaming' print from our limited edition 'Showcasing WA' release. With vibrant but calming blues, this is one for the ocean lovers and looks amazing 'on the bum!
Using disposable nappies on your baby when they are swimming is costly to you and the environment. Not only are Earthside Eco Bums swim nappies reusable, washable and environmentally sustainable, they are a simple to use, one-size design for newborns right through to toilet training toddlers saving you money and excess waste!
- OSFM (one size fits most) designed to fit from 4-14kg newborn right through to toilet training!
- 100% PUL cloth fabric outer shell. That is both breathable AND waterproof thanks to the fabrics unique fibre structure.
- Snug fitting to contain solids and pass liquids.
- Super soft nylon mesh inner provides comfort and is fast drying! 3 size adjustments at the front allowing for tailored fit and a great seal!
- Quality leg gussets safely contain number two's, while allowing for water and urine to flow through.
- Easy to clean.
- Simply dispose of solids, throw it into the warm wash and off you go!
- Hand-designed in the South West of Western Australia. Featuring eye-catching, limited edition artist prints.
Sarah Malone: Drawn to creativity from a young age, Sarah embraces her artistic journey by drawing inspiration from nature. Using colour, texture & connection to place & space, Sarah is able to take direct reference from the pristine landscapes right on her doorstep of the South West of W.A!